Mason Estates are delighted to bring to the market this lovely one bedroom 4th floor apartment in the highly sought after Cross Guns Quay Development. This property comes in great condition throughout and is situated in a highly sought after area in Phibsboro, on the banks of the Royal Canal.
Accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall with storage closet, double bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and livingroom. This property oozes natural light due to the southerly aspect.
No. 68 has electric storage heating, double glazed windows, is serviced by the 4, 9 and 83 bus routes and is within walking distance to the Phibsboro and Cabra stops on the Luas Green Line.
• Excellent location.
• 4th Floor South Facing Apartment
• Close to Phibsboro Village, schools and shops.
• Within walking distance to the Phibsboro and Cabra stops on the Luas Green Line.
• Serviced by good transport links to the city centre, the M50/N2 and Dublin Airport.
• Designated underground car space.
• Convenient to DIT Grangegorman campus, DCU, the Mater Hospital and the Botanic Gardens.
BER: D1 BER No.103053187 Energy Performance Indicator:240.13 kWh/m²/yr
With laminate flooring with storage cupboard and hotpress.
BEDROOM: 3.1m x 2.9m
Double bedroom with laminate flooring and built in wardrobes.
BATHROOM: 2.0m x 1.6m
Bath with “Triton” shower pump, w.c. and hand wash basin. Tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
LIVINGROOM: 4.1m x 3.8m
Bright south facing livingroom with laminate flooring, ceiling coving and television point.
KITCHEN: 2.4m x 1.7m
With fully fitted kitchen with floor and eye level units, integrated electric oven, hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and splashback.
GENERAL POINTS, SERVICES & UTILITIES:
• BER is D1 and BER number is 103053187.
• Service Change €1,700 per annum (subject to change) to include insurance, communal areas and bin charges.
• Electric Storage Heating.
• Double glazed windows.
• One designated underground car space.
c. 40 sq.m.
Coming from the city centre on the Phibsboro Road continue through the lights at the North Circular Road and continue up the road and take the left hand turn before the bridge at the Canal into Cross Guns Quay.
Viewing by appointment with Mason Estates Phibsboro 01 8304000.
Negotiator handling sale: Siobhan Foley Assoc. SCSI