Mason Estates are delighted to bring to the market this 1st floor 2 bedroom apartment in this very popular development in the heart of Dublin 7.
The apartment, approximately 52 sq.m. is in good condition throughout and comes with electric storage heating, double glazed aluminium windows and small balcony off the livingroom. Designated car parking space in the underground car park.
This would make an ideal investment property or an ideal starter home.
Viewing is by appointment.
• Ideal City Centre location.
• Designated car parking space in the underground car park.
• Within walking distance to all the amenities the City Centre has to offer.
• Would suit an investor or a first time buyer.
BER: C2 BER No.113116933 Energy Performance Indicator:186.07 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance hallway with hotpress, laminate flooring and security intercom.
LIVINGROOM/KITCHEN: 5.5m x 4.0m
Bright open plan livingroom with laminate flooring, television point and door to balcony.
The kitchen has floor and eye level kitchen units and stainless steel sink unit with tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan and plumbed for washing machine.
BEDROOM 1: 3.5m x 2.7m
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and laminate floor.
BEDROOM 2: 2.6m x 2.5m
With laminate floor.
BATHROOM: 2.0m X 1.4m
With 3 piece white bathroom suite comprising of w.c., wash hand basin and bath with telephone shower. Tiled floor and tiled around bath. Dimplex wall heater.
GENERAL POINTS, SERVICES & UTILITIES:
• BER is C2 and BER number is 113116933.
• Service Change €1506 per annum (subject to change).
• Electric Storage Heating.
• Double Glazed aluminium windows.
The Old Distillery is located on Anne Street North which is just located off North King Street.
VIEWING: NEGOTIATOR: SIOBHAN FOLEY SCSI RICS - PHIBSBORO OFFICE (01) 8304000