Mason Estates are delighted to present this lovely 3 bedroom semi detached house with garage to the side situated on this very popular road in the heart of Dublin 7.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, livingroom, diningroom and kitchen. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate toilet. Total size approximately 90 sq.m.
This property benefits from gas fired central heating, single glazed windows, garage to the side and lovely rear garden.
Viewing is highly recommended.
• Distinct style, one of 10 mock-tudor semi-detached houses with garage, on this stretch of the Old Cabra Road.
• Original features throughout.
• Ample off street parking.
• Short walk to Phibsboro Cross City Luas Stop.
• Within a stroll of local schools, supermarkets and shops in Phibsboro, Stoneybatter and Cabra.
• Within easy reach to the Mater Hospital, Phoenix Park and Grangegorman DIT.
BER: G BER No.112293907
With understairs storage and alarm panel.
LIVINGROOM: 4.3m x 3.7m
Front reception room with tiled fireplace to open fire and picture rail.
DININGROOM: 3.7m x 3.6m
Rear reception room with cast iron fireplace with gas fire insert. Picture rail.
KITCHEN: 3.0m x 2.5m
With some fitted kitchen units and tiled floor. Door to rear garden and to garage.
BEDROOM 1: 4.5m x 2.9m
Front bedroom with tiled fireplace to open fire.
BEDROOM 2: 3.6m x 3.5m
Rear bedroom with tiled fireplace to open fire and picture rail.
BEDROOM 3: 2.7m x 2.7m
Front bedroom with picture rail.
BATHROOM: 2.1m x 2.0m
With bath and wash hand basin. Hotpress with gas boiler.
SEPARATE TOILET: 1.4m x 0.8m
GARAGE: 4.7m x 3.2m located to the side of the property.
Drive in to the front of the property. Lovely rear garden, which is approximately 75 feet in length. This garden is mainly laid in lawn and has a concrete storage shed and a glass house.
90 sq.m. (approximately)
GENERAL POINTS, SERVICES & UTILITIES:
• BER is G and BER number is 112293907.
• Gas fired central heating.
• Single glazed windows.
Travelling along the North Circular Road from Doyle’s Corner continue to Hanlon’s Corner and take the right hand turn onto the Old Cabra Road. No. 54 is located on the right hand side.