Mason Estates presents this top floor 2 bedroom, dual aspect apartment which is located on this magnificent Georgian Street in the heart of Dublin 1.
The accommodation, which oozes with natural light, measures c. 58 sq.m. comprises of entrance hall, living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
North Great George's Street is only a short stroll to O'Connell Street and has a host of amenities on its doorstep, including the Rotunda Hospital, Temple Street Children`s Hospital, The Gate Theatre, Belvedere College, and City Centre shopping, bars, restaurants and cafes.
The location benefits from a vast range of public transport links, including Connolly Train Station, Busaras, Dart and LUAS lines (with LUAS Cross-City works due to be completed in December 2017). The apartment is located just 7 - 8 minutes’ walk to the Abbey Street stop of the LUAS Red Line, and there are a host of Dublin Bus Routes in the vicinity. Dublin Airport is also within easy reach.
Viewing strongly recommended.
• Excellent central location, only a short stroll to O’Connell Street
• Serviced by a wide range of public transport links, including DART, LUAS lines and many Dublin Bus routes.
• Just around the corner from Parnell stop of LUAS Cross City line, works due to complete in December 2017.
• Bright and spacious third floor apartment.
• 58 square metres.
• Balcony off the main bedroom.
• Double glazed timber windows at front.
With hotpress and storage press.
LIVING ROOM: 4.7m x 4.1m
Bright living room with ceiling coving and co-axial cable point for TV and internet.
KITCHEN: 2.7m x 1.6m
Range of floor and eye level kitchen units and tiled floor. Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit with tiled splash-back.
BEDROOM 1: 4.1m x 4.1m
Large double bedroom located to the rear of the building with fitted wardrobes and door to balcony overlooking courtyard.
BEDROOM 2: 2.8m x 2.5m
Front bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
BATHROOM: 1.9m x 1.9m
With 3 piece suite comprising of w.c., wash hand basin and bath with Triton shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
GENERAL POINTS: SERVICES & UTILITIES:
• BER is D2 and BER number is 109958405.
• Double-glazed windows throughout.
• Electric storage heating.
• Broadband available.
• Service charge is €1,400 per annum (service charges are subject to change).
Disk parking to the front of the property. The new owner will have pedestrian access to the car park for the bin area and for bicycle storage.
TOTAL SIZE: c.58 s.qm.
North Great George's Street is located just around the corner from the Parnell stop of the new LUAS Cross City, close to O'Connell Street.
Viewing by appointment with Mason Estates Phibsboro 01 8304000.
Negotiator handling sale: Siobhan Foley Assoc. SCSI